Friday, May 8, 2009

Adam in KC: adamtruax.com

Remember how during the Thunderdome Beach Diet, reference was made to a CRAZY Ten who'd be doing $3/day for a month?!?

Well, here he is. And here's his blog!
I am from Kansas City, and started listening to TBTL about 2 weeks ago. [This email was sent in February, so it's now been a little longer than that. -Ed.] Since then I time bandit the show from the night before while I am working in the morning and usually listen to one random show in the afternoon. I can't think of a better way to pass the time at work. For fun I volunteer with middle school and high school students, they tend to keep me pretty busy. Oh and I love the KC Royals, even though they are horrible.
I am also on Twitter at www.twitter.com/adamtruax

Adam's Thunderdome Beach exploits are also documented on his blog, as are my comments exhorting him to EAT VEGETABLES.

TBTL is mom impersonators.

No comments: