Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Few for the Price of... Something That's Free Anyway: Ryan in LA, Anna in Jersey City, Laura Marie in Asheville, NC

Here's a multi-ten post to give you some extra exciting reading this lovely exciting Tuesday morning:

Ryan, an LA time-bandit, writes, "I've been blogging on MySpace since I started my computer job four-and-a-half years ago. Mostly now it's just stuff that really catches my fancy or stuff that pimps my band or stuff that I don't want to lose track of." Her blog can be found here. The top post right now opens with, "Oh god I love Alan Tudyk," which is always good in my book. Ryan is also on twitter: @blutortu.

Anna of Jersey City (or, for those of us at the NYC Holiday Karaoke party, "Anna of performing Jay-Z's '99 Problems' and totally killing it") has a sweet blog called Iwanttowearit. It's about art and fashion and all things related. She also twitters.

And rounding out today's trifecta, Laura Marie of the Asheville, NC tens. Her blog is called Learning to Love Us. It's a collective art project inspired by Miranda July's Learning to Love You More.

Rawr.

1 comment:

Ryan in LA said...

I'm famous! Thanks, Jaime! Exclamation points!